The Australian Science and Innovation Forum, with the support of the Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, has recently completed an on-line survey to help to build a clearer picture of Australia’s innovation sector.
Responses were received from a wide range of science and technology professionals, including:
- Researchers in academia, Government agencies, and institutes;
- Scientists and engineers working in private industry;
- Science and technology entrepreneurs;
- Legal, financial and other professionals in the scientific and high-tech industry sectors;
- Those aspiring to create a start-up company, or those who have already done so.
The survey results were used to inform ASIF’s submission to the Senate Inquiry into Australia’s Innovation System. Click on the link below to access a copy of our report.
Many thanks to everyone who took the time to participate. The Big Innovation Survey remains open, and if you would like to add your voice, we would welcome your input.